- Diabetic Foot Care : Diabetes can be dangerous to your feet-even a small cut could have serious consequences. Diabetes may cause nerve damage that takes away the feeling in your feet.
- Bunion : Even though bunions are a common foot deformity, there are misconceptions about them.
- Hammertoes : Hammertoe is a contracture- or bending-of one or both joints of the second, third, fourth, or fifth (little) toes.
- Gout : Gout is a disorder that results from the build-up of uric acid in the tissues or a joint-most often the joint of the big toe.
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction : Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD) is an inflammation and/or overstretching of the posterior tibial tendon in the foot. An important function of the posterior tibial tendon is to help support the arch.
- Tailor’s Bunion : Tailor’s bunion, also called a bunionette, is an enlargement of the fifth metatarsal bone at the base of the little toe.
- Flexible Flatfoot : Flatfoot is often a complex disorder, with diverse symptoms and varying degrees of deformity and disability.
- Fractures : The structure of your foot is complex, consisting of bones,muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues.
- Heel Pain : Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis-a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present.
- Morton’s Neuroma : A neuroma is a thickening of nerve tissue that may develop in various parts of the body.