With more than 150 styles from over 9 manufacturers, no other diabetic shoe company offers foot care providers such an array of choices to best meet their patients’ footwear needs. SafeStep provides the answers to making the most of the Medicare Therapeutic Shoe Program from fitting, to billing, to Medicare compliance.
Compare SafeStep to other shoe programs and see for yourself that none offer more nor cost less.
- FREE Start-up Kit including: Sample Shoes, Measuring Sticks, Catalogs, Molding Foam, Order Forms and Medicare Compliance Package
- Free Electronic Billing to Medicare – Uniquely from SafeStep
- Prefabricated and Custom molded inserts. Also available, L5000 partial foot prosthesis for patients with amputations.
- Medicare Compliance, web-based billing creates Medicare required documentation for each order.
- No cost to register
- Order via web, fax or by phone
- FREE MD Certification Procurement – another SafeStep exclusive
- Easy, no-cost returns
- Free Medicare billing of Richie and Arizona AFOs
- Annual patient reminders for new shoes – call lists, customized recall letters and stickers
- Marketing Support – patient brochures, shoe displays, ad templates, sample shoes all available